Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Esther

 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Gianna

 

Aria

 

MY EMERGATION – THIS IS HOW I BECAME A EUNUCH

  My boss arranged an appointment for me to receive treatment from a trusted urologist. I need to be sterilized so your slave doesn't bother the ladies. Now I'm sitting alone in the waiting room at 6:30 in the morning waiting for the case to finish. My thoughts are going crazy. I am almost frozen with excitement in the 25 degree waiting room. I am very afraid, but I have no choice because my master's wish is my command. He wants me to be a fool. On the table in front of me were only magazines commonly found in medical offices. The door to the waiting room opened and a receptionist walked into the waiting room and told me to follow her. I was so happy to see the sight that greeted me. Long blonde hair, dreamy look, sweet voice. I can't take my eyes off her as I watch her. Every step she takes makes her body shake as if she's walking the runway at a fashion show. I'm sure he knows what I'm looking at. "Come in, take off your clothes and wait." he sai...